Friday, January 1, 2010

Vba Save Pokemon Fire Red Usa

New year, old happiness

Year (actually, I always tend still to this day with "y" to write) or New Year's presents for me personally since early Kindkeht the most important festival of Easter dar. The course, on the one something with my pyromaniac tendency to do, on the other hand is also the year represents the best opportunity to look back in peace to the past, things behind you and to make plans for the future. Fortunately, New Year's Eve through the nearby Christmas holidays as much as possible of disruptive commercial and celebratory crowds sealed, so that one here has actually ever have the opportunity to switch off to think in peace - and then at midnight, with great fanfare less to welcome the new year rather than the old year to chase once and for all. But that was the case with me so far in most cases.

course gives this festival a well once again a good opportunity to meet with nice people (which you must choose New Year's Eve, however, far more than Christmas itself) and to spend a relaxing holidays, the rituals of a society not by any or even religious norms laid down. Since the turn of the millennium, if not since graduating from high school in 1993, I was however considered eligible for this, nice people train to train. Old friends are warped, have involuntarily in residence with illegally laid-bewußtseinsveränderndem carpet adhesive weggeballert the mind, have fallen under the Nazis (for which we of course also the mind must somehow have weggeballert) or who knows what.

The last two New Year's Eve celebrations in larger round, each providing events to which I look back very reluctantly. Followed two very different reasons within a few weeks, the respective end of my relationship. In both cases in hindsight it probably better that way, so the whole thing for me, but in both cases, of course, no less painful designed. Certainly the events of the two years 1996/97 and 2002/03, turning not helped to make me become a more outgoing and more open-minded people. And (as to which one single yes but only allowed to stand in the corner and frustrated hineinsäuft the new year) so-called New Year's Eve parties in the Remmidemmi then of course I fell not more so.

As the whole rest of the year, with the time and New Year's Eve for me becoming an increasingly sad and lonely feast, which I finally just still spent with my mother, possibly plus some pesky neighbors, which we ran at midnight on a pond in the park behind the house across the road and where you would prefer not to run into. The year 2007/2008 was in this regard has already shown an absolute low point, I had to welcome the New Year involuntarily with people who are strunz stupid, can not stand me and the felt has been some completely stupid neighborhood summer festival some 30 million years to imagine the bargain too, I can name basis. And these unwanted people looked then to me even at my fire station and acted as if they belong. Pearls before swine!

the year 2008/2009, however, had somehow managed to have this low point to a few points remain. The safe side, I had my fire tools this time well hidden away in a backpack, to expose any unwanted viewers in advance that it needs. While us this time were again at midnight the same mindless full post on the way (hey, one of our neighbors in all seriousness sand collected from around the world in small bottles!), But somehow I managed to worry through targeted bored for the fact that were squashed within half an hour all the unwanted people again so that I could drive out the old year, at least in peace with your own private fireworks without being gaped at it from any of intolerable dullness baking.

All in all, this year in the year 2009 was, however, been a pretty dismal event. My mom bitched all the time that you would be cold that they even would think anyway, that I should prefer to spend money on fireworks, and overall it was (as usual) lack any understanding of the importance to me is the celebration turn of the year actually has. Instead, she cut in years than the entire New Year's evening on around me, until one beautiful Year at some point to celebrate instead, have until 10 minutes before midnight my income tax in advance prepared for December and completed. Such moments sometimes cry just then to fill them with alcohol, so you will notice as nothing more from its surroundings.

On New Years Day of 2009 I woke up not only with a slight headache, but also with the firm intention that such a dreary New Year's Eve, I never wanted to experience again. And so I dragged myself (actually, against better knowledge and against any life experience) sometime during the New Year's day once again on a single page on the Internet, where I was logged in over a decade, the I, however, except to date of a dramatic relationship failed with interim six-week engagement only have lots of contacts with completely disrupted, failed existences had introduced that tried to use their own, over time, lovingly maintained relationship incapacity as an excuse to hurt other people as you like to be allowed.

As usual, this page also bristled at that time once again profiles without any significance. True to the motto: "I do not know what to write about me - Ask me!" And when you actually ask to get either no response or is instead only desolate insulted, because the person really looks no partner, but only someone to whom she can vent their world-weariness. Kummer, misanthropy and depression are contagious - if you meet only on such people, one is likely at some point even becoming something. This is precisely why I had not actually been months seen again on this page, and I almost went straight back.

the last moment I was still stuck on a profile that was different. Not only did it once contained just about five hundred times as much text as the sad average (example: "Hello!") Of all other persons who had registered on that day there again. But it also began with the following words: "This is the same time made clear: I am very, very important that visitors are reading this on my account my profile, not just understand the content I write things here. not for nothing in and expect it also to my information are taken into consideration. " Nanu? If it is about me other than give somebody else on this planet who has not seen the now apparently mandatory general tendency to superficiality?

Further down in the text, I found a sentence that could perhaps provide SUBMITTED OBSERVATIONS sure if he should actually be meant seriously - because she has read like one on these sites certainly have one time or another, only that then in most cases, the person then could not be their own needs: "I hate it when people adjust completely and then wonder that they be misunderstood. And it is important that a man is so confident that he can defend himself verbally. "

Oops? Probably no one would to a profile - if he should have read this carefully because in fact - are taking when it's ability to defend themselves against verbal attacks, as a prerequisite for a contact or even for an interpersonal relationship would list the person in question. Here, obviously someone was as frustrated as I am about this whole notorious superficiality and mindless slobbering and Gebaggere and also about the constant patch (or eingebildten?) Penalty, other people must have fallen at all costs. If necessary, to total self-denial.

Curiously, I angeprochen just the aggression and also certain viciousness, that came in this profile to express, probably because I was at that time, even just in a similar mood as the author when writing these lines and the writing so far very could well understand. And so I have written just that person. Not just any girls with great photos, but without any significance. Not just any women with nice, possibly in the Net and stolen, at least fairly loose profile texts that were intended simply to be dropped as each. But the only profile with real personality.

time I would have never guessed that this would lead to anything. And if someone had told me, who knows, maybe I should have it so frightened that I would have not even dared to write even one sentence to say for fear the wrong things and make everything to destroy. As it was I completely relaxed approach to the matter, since I had to lose nothing at all - and why I won in the end all. Today, New Year's Day a year ago we got to know us (although the personal contact for some time thereafter was slow in coming), and I would like to express my partner openly and receive call audible to all: I love you!

should under these changed conditions New Year's Eve 2009, so different from the whole of last years earlier! Although my mother gave all the effort to spread herumzumuffeln and bad mood. Nothing that you have suggested she wanted to accept it for themselves. Instead, they turned rather ostentatiously as a poor, misunderstood and abandoned mother is, this must remain alone at home - even though we had offered her several times to come and celebrate with us so she would not exactly just had to. But now she has developed a certain mastery in it to screw up even with all their might any fun and a joy, and then blaming others for their misery.

instead (as my mother would have probably seen better), once again go only to the pond in the park behind the house and to spend with stupid and boring people a stupid and boring year, I am with my loved ones gone there from where I phoned the very first time with her was: On the north slope of the Teutoburg forest, high above the Oetker Park, which has a foot above the various allotments a great view over the whole city and the entire old west Bielefeld. Some time later we were moved along on one of her first visits to Bielefeld here, and very close, we had acknowledged each other's first love.

My mother gave us while booted a half-hour before midnight there, but obviously only to afterwards be able to better complain about the fact that they always have to do everything for us and we treat them in return, oh so bad and it alone to home would be seated. It had We previously been talking for hours for them to move but they still to come with, but she did not know. We also had offered her several times, then come back on foot so they could drink champagne for New Year and a glass or wine. What it has not prevented us behind when we actually came home on foot to make massive accusations about the fact that they allegedly because we have nothing to drink.

This time we had but made us (as opposed, for example, the incidents do not necessarily refreshing to Christmas Eve) from their depressive age stubbornness not dampen their spirits to leave. Shortly before midnight, while down in the city were thousands of impatient citizens rise of rockets and fountains in the slightly foggy night sky, we arrived at our destination, and looked for a nice place with good views over the city. Some other people had had had the same idea, also were annoying some stupid taxi drivers who drive just about midnight here and get stuck in the entrance to the pub garden allotments. But all in all it turned out to be a really good decision to spend up to the year.

So we found it at midnight with Viking blood of ancient tin cups before ( the use of which my mother had us, of course, previously warned and) on the year, and the beautiful view enjoyed a great fireworks as I had not seen in this form - probably because we are New Year's Eve it was always just in your own garden or after The move in 1993 by the pond in the park tucked behind the house had, where you say the least not very much unaware of the world. Complete strangers would wish a happy new year without deriving therefrom do the same to us (how else our neighbors) to your heart's desire to be allowed to go on the bag. And our own private fireworks came up here later very good effect.

And thus ended with this beautiful small ceremony (see it almost rather call it "ceremony") was an exceptional year - especially unusual because it had not chase this time. After all, it had brought the two of us but one still in the last year completely unsuspected luck. But in terms of the new year this year was different, I could but for the first time in a long time less welcome with fear (of more hopelessness) than with great anticipation for the experiences that it may both of us together to bring more . This time of the year also requires no lofty intentions as to what is in the new year, everything will be better. I hope the new year really only one thing: the same luck as in the old year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment