Sunday, January 10, 2010

Denise Milani Nippleclips

end affliction blessed

goes straight up for me pretty dismal weekend to end, which is certainly rather not go as particularly praiseworthy or noteworthy in my personal chronicle of the current year. I look at a fairly inedible Mixture of boredom, loneliness and lack of sleep back. And the odds are not bad for that for quite a time to continue. Where sooner or later would come to the factor of stress. But always in order.

the time I hang once again quite beautiful in the air. I applied in the past three weeks since the end of my relatively short project in Dortmund for a variety of projects for various providers, and although it is in all these cases (as usual in this industry) to go fast-fast and you always an external employee possible not later than the day before should be available for projects that can project client me as usual hanging all for now. And this is partly already since before Christmas.

At least I had given the opportunity to spend the Christmas holidays and the time "between the years" in peace with my loved ones. Of course I could have prepared me during that period on any project, if I had known for, what to be for one, and what technologies it needed at all. But the average project donors, it has to pull out in front, unfortunately, this one earlier than one day before the start of the project to inform, so that you can familiarize themselves only when no time is for it.

Over just last week I wrote a whole series of other project applications, to which I also still get no answers. According to the mediator is working apparently around this time of year not to project donors, and I am honestly beginning to ask so slow, how many vacation days must actually have the average decision in such personnel matters, if ever appear before and after the holiday for weeks no one in the home.

If it goes off at some point will all have to go back fast-fast. From one day to the next one has to adjust to a completely new project, and in between we must take care on the weekends about on location of the project to find an apartment - as long as the project contract as ever long enough run that it's worth, because in view of brokers' fees, usually after several months back paid security deposits and also to the further figures of the rent can be up to the end of the three-month notice period Rental for a short period are quite expensive.

this weekend would once again have an opportunity to spend in peace little togetherness, perhaps the last time for a long time. But of all the wildly exaggerated horror stories in all media through snow storms, road closures, according to railway accidents and what-do-I-have-all driven my sweetheart had already decided on Thursday evening from the gut, "this weekend stay to tend to stay home instead of me (as originally planned) to visit in Bielefeld. I because of the winter road conditions and constant exposure to summer tires with the car driver does not go to her, was a foregone conclusion anyway. wait

receive my on the phone expressed advice, but it was the actual weather and traffic conditions on Friday, they had their decision on Thursday made irrevocable by the first packed no traveling bag, and (as usual in such cases) together with the work taken added. When, on Friday we all went running again and no particularly bad weather in sight, was not packed bag was then the argument for it, but not yet to go to me. One could almost believe that the need to see me, then probably could not have been too large.

For that I had but on Friday afternoon go out even on very short notice to the post office to send her to the quick still all those things which they had forgotten the last visit to me, in the company so that it also only on Monday available added. Although I did not fully understand why I had to send diverse make-up stuff in this way, while Madame At their call in his own words, especially in a make-up shop and there was obviously (at least it sounded to me like that) has purchased more or less the same article. But I probably have no special talent to understand women.

have an hour I only needed for micro-scrap Word a more or less matching address labels for the stupid bags of print because the used for this case was fully bonded with various American customs stickers, which I had to tape over, of course, somehow. Hopefully, the entire mission, at least not yet delivered on Saturday and then again due to small size of the mailbox been taken away or left lying even before the door. What middle of the city of Bochum would be a great idea, of course, but at the post office you can never know ... abandoned

unscheduled Thus, I could not sleep at all during the night to Saturday. A few hours ago I was sitting at the computer, spent some time reading and in between some attempts to develop fatigue, but in the end was all to no avail. At 8 clock in the morning I was sick to go to bed again, so am I then got better and I have taken after breakfast, a "small" winter hike. Of course the big announcement in all media Schee storm still stayed away, it just trickled hosts quiet and peaceful small flakes from the sky.

So I rode the tram to Gadderbaum and there was first a relatively mindless Geocache sought and found for which the owner is apparently no better title than a simple "Bielefeld" occurred. The camouflage of this cache consisted almost entirely of snow, so that I honestly wonder how he has managed in view of the bright green cover to survive before the winter for several months at this point, without being seen by anyone and stolen. Finally, in this district and now even children! But probably Their curiosity is now also limited only to the computer, the TV and Playstation.

What I noticed on the road, moreover, that especially in the vicinity of the new development area for nouveau riche Ellerbrock Townhouses in court more than half the residents in general fulfill their Schneeräumpflicht. Sometimes there seems to have all winter geschippt on nobody. At one of these places, it had managed, however, someone to throw up an almost perfectly circular hole in the deep snow. Yummy! Further up in Bethel a few city workers were busy spreading in slow motion on some sidewalks Split. I hope so much that the guys are not out frozen.

The second geocache that I had intended to find for this day began, in a park Once there, I was first felt twenty minutes from a dark-eyed grandfather ogled with dog until this was finally too boring and he went . To determine the coordinates for the second station had rivets are counted on a park bench. After I had delivered the bank of snow, I realized that she was on top of that was still under a thick layer of ice several inches. Luckily I had my walking stick here, with the iron tip I was able to knock off the ice.

At the second station should be in the form of a further notice in Nanos in a root-hole. The coordinates shown then in the middle of a grove of trees. Let us be honest again: a nano Who hides in the forest? And why? had been at the issue point to any case in addition to some smaller trees, a very large tree and an even thicker tree stump, both of which were on an extremely muddy creek and the two centuries, especially on the side of the stream formed by root holes in which you hundreds of Nanos had can hide.

After I had submitted about an hour both trees a thorough investigation in which I repeatedly to the edge of my boots sunk in the mud of the creek and had transformed by continuous slide down the entire slope in a single mud, I was still as smart as before. The pleasure factor regarding the search for this cache had long taken the elevator to the seventeenth basement. So I decided to simply just taking a long walk in the woods, yet every now and then to keep them for possible further stages of the caches on the lookout - you never know ...

Apart from a very decorative in a crack between two fence posts in concrete staked, broken kitchen knife I could not find anything suspicious anymore. For that I have, however, at least one very beautiful winter hike through the snowy forest Teutoburger made. In the area of the small old quarry above the Eggeweg, west across from Salem House, the north wind for quite ordinary snow drifts had taken care of. At several points I sank to his knees, a once even to the hip and the magnificent white. I would have given the continuing reports about climate change is not thought that I would do such a thing in my life in our region again.

On the way back I had for my mother to buy market still buy bird food, because their remaining stocks were last year at the current weather but expected very soon. We have this year, namely a surprising number of blue tits on the terrace, which I had seen to my knowledge has for several decades no more, no more, or at least consciously. A pair of great tits, robins and blackbirds particularly like to come by. The cashier at the market buying was my white rabbit fur hat so excited that she almost forgot that the customer before me had to actually pay more. got out

At home just off the tram, I was at the pedestrian crossing a cell phone, which was only a few centimeters away from the tracks and been run over by a hair from the train would be. I have taken the safe side and an SMS to the last number written by a text message had been received. Prompt came a recall of the owner, shortly afterwards another was later by his nephew, and just about 20 minutes, I return the phone's owner returned to the bus stop.

It need have been a close relative of Rumpelstiltskin, a Hutzelmännchen least I have not seen for a long time. How do you want to be too short and too thick sausage fingers that even a lot for me to serve tiny buttons of this phone, I'm still a mystery. Similarly, by the way, the fact why all smokers actually seem to be illiterate, for in spite of the explicit and absolute gequarzt smoking ban is highly visible on most tram stops, there's no tomorrow.

I then tried to have me for lunch at the thawed remains of the lamb shank, which my mother had cooked at some point between Christmas and New Year, although no one had this roast really want. Eventually, it reaches him some day with the gluttony! That was because pretty much been left. Had the meat smelled immediately after frying quite terrible at the sky, it was after thawing and warming up the smell now endure any more. More than half of this "food" I've thrown away eventually, because I am just disgusted just before it.

After dinner I went then straight to the bathtub to keep me warm after about four hours of winter walk again. My mother said to the cold and the food have to commend repeated a drink, to which I had but as do not fancy. Instead, I contented myself with an hour in warm water to lie. Then there was dinner, then again, rests again, this time from the Christmas goose. Unfortunately, they were divided so clumsily that the first of the two packages contained almost only bones. So we had to thaw the second also, and make warm, and that was massive for two people too much.

After that I was so flat that I immediately fell into bed and fell asleep and did not even noticed and got that my sweetheart had me still trying to reach by phone (although I had you actually written long ago by SMS, that I immediately wanted to sleep). After 14 hours of sleep I was still tired and also got a headache that lasted all day Sunday on. Accordingly, I am all day not come to too many meaningful activities. Thus, therefore, also splashed the last day of dismal weekend even somewhat boring on.

four hours I've spent a blog post to write, but when I was almost finished, tiled from Firefox, and all the text seemed lost. Although the blog software supposedly caches ever, I found him nowhere again. Fortunately, I had recently the most useful addon Lazarus Form Recovery installed for Firefox. Lazarus remembers all the form inputs in its own small database and had actually saved in this way automatically work more hours for me. I think I should pay the authors of this addon times voluntarily something for this great piece of software!

the rest of the day or rather night I've spent to many months to hear that they are now lying around, I already have, at last, the CD "Pagan Folk" by Omnia who had become like the following two CDs of this band so far been a victim of acute lack of time. Finally, I had ordered before me stressful and extremely time-consuming project that has kept me the whole of November and December, almost all on the go. The same fate was shared by the way, a whole stack of books, which is since Christmas has grown again substantially.

After I had been recently plagued by the troublesome unfortunately little recommendable book "Measuring the World" by Daniel Kehrmann, the author is not to do better, as over 300 pages long, long dead great minds such as Alexander von Humboldt and Johann Carl Friedrich Gauss, who fortunately for him to defend and no longer to draw in the dirt, I'm trying now to the medieval "trip report" Knight's (?) John Mandeville, whose tours have said to the Holy Land and beyond to distant Asia, India and China are said to have performed.

depreciated the most part fictional and from the world descriptions of other authors, however, told vividly and with numerous fascinating anecdotes, this book was from the 14th Century ago, but even more so after the Invention of printing one of the best-selling of the Middle Ages. When I have fought my way through successfully through the 300 pages of this work, at least 15 more unread books waiting for a total amount of - roughly - 4,000 to 5,000 pages at me. So more than enough reading material for many more lonely, dreary, sleepless nights ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment