Thursday, October 15, 2009

Alxis Texas Black Guys

How, where, what, white OBI - but it betrays no!

Last weekend I took during our search for the geocache GC1WWH1 "Trau Dich 20 - Old Customs House "in Leipzig my beautiful screwdriver bits with the practical changes are lost. The piece had accompanied me faithfully for many years and several moves away. Now it's on a lift, stuck in his chute and probably never would budge.

This afternoon I was at OBI to buy a replacement for this loss. The screwdriver-shelf in the tool room but there was only one model with interchangeable bits. This whopping cost € 22.49 and had a handle so small obscurities that probably could not even work properly with my sweetheart. For me, he was certainly much too small.

So I times an OBI-employee who was working nearby at a snail's pace with the granting of a shelf, addressed to him held the screwdriver under the nose and asked: "Is this for men?" The guy just stared until pretty stupid, but when I then told him that I was looking for a screwdriver with a larger handle, he said, no, that was unfortunately the only model with interchangeable bits.

found little later I happened to be in a completely different shelf between terminals and various other metal fuss a whole basket full of beautiful screwdriver with a sufficiently thick handle and a variety of interchangeable screwdriver bits. It costs only € 3.29 and had, in contrast to the almost seven times as expensive other model even on a telescopic magnet, for example, to remove a fallen screws.

When I later the same OBI staff accusing this screwdriver was held in front of his nose, he was not surprised, but replied smoothly. "Yes, but that's just cheap goods" Oh, I thought to myself, now I feel so quite clearly! OBI would obviously only sell expensive products, even if they make the customer happy at all, and even at the risk that the customer buys it elsewhere.

How, where and what appeared to know OBI exactly, but rather it reveals anything, but is even (apparently knowingly) false information to rip around the customer. I guess - to an older OBI advertising coming back - in iron-Karl would not have happened! Too bad it does not make as great in Bielefeld dealer for metal products such as Ohlendorf is in Brunswick, or I would have seen the orange Eichhörnchenwemser the last time ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment